Hyde Park 6-week Rollerski Course: Jan 2011
SKATING & CLASSIC TECHNIQUE BEGINNERS
Level 1 rollerski course
- 3 weeks skate: Saturday mornings 8th Jan, 15th Jan, 22nd Jan;
- 3 weeks classic: Saturday mornings 5th Feb, 12th Feb, 19th Feb;
- If you miss a week, make it up after the course finishes;
- Ideal for beginners. Level 1 course with emphasis on technique - no previous experience of cross-country skiing or rollerskiing is required;
- Meeting Triangle Car Park, Hyde Park session from 11.30-13.30;
- Great intro to rollerskiing, preparation for winter skiing and Ski Marathon racing; ideal for all ages and levels of experience;
- Will prepare you for regular rollerski training / rollerski club;
- Or just do skating here; just do classic here
Let our experienced instructors get you moving in the activity-filled surroundings of Hyde Park, Central London. Get to grips with both cross-country ski techniques.
The course aims to get you the basics of skiing technique and will improve balance, fitness and skills. As ever, we aim to produce good technique which can be easily transferred to snow, and have fun.
Cost: £125, includes ski hire.
Or consider -
Just one technique:
Skate 4-week course
Classic 4-week course
Dorney Lake courses