DVD - Cross-Country Technique Progressions
Here's a trailer for the DVD -
This is by far the best and most up to date technique DVD we've come across to date. It fits perfectly with the way we teach rollerskiing, and is the next best thing if you can't make it to a rollerski lesson.
- The DVD covers both skating and classic technique;
- For both techniques there are sections on -
- dry-land training (exercises for balance, technique);
- on snow.
- The DVD is produced by Central Cross-Country Skiing, an American organisation which develops both performance and recreational cross-country skiers and which is involved with a large number of 'Masters' skiers;
- This is a very good DVD to help break down the techniques into its components. It's really the next best thing to having a rollerski lesson... But I wouldn't view it as a substitute as it'll probably make more sense if you use it in parallel with good instruction on rollerskis or on snow;
- Different sections are easy to locate within the DVD;
- It's recommended for skiers from beginners to elite level.
It's quite uncanny how similar the approach of the instructors in the DVD is to our own approach in London - from the teaching to the high-quality rollerski equipment used. In fact, if we made a DVD, it would probably be much like this.
Order here -
DVD - Cross-country technique progressions - £29.95
OUT OF STOCK